Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So instead, let's have a Revscene pre-meet so us TSX can all cruise down together. I will be collaborating this with a few car enthusiasts I just met, mostly Audis. I will contact NWAccords and see where their pre-meet will be!

What: Revscene Pre-meet
When: Saturday, August 18th 2012
Time: 3pm
Where: Bridgeport Future Shop, Richmond
Why: Just a little get together before we all roll in to Revscene meet!

Unfortunately I just received our roll-in time from Revscene and it's at 4pm. So we will be leaving the pre-meet area at 3:45pm sharp! There are reserved spots for our club that are exclusive hence why we need to leave early. Some of the older members were going to drop by but I am unsure now due to time change. I will be contacting them again...

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would be interested in a pre-meet before revscene. I may be going to Revscene with Nwaccord again. Last summer tsxclub and nwaccord went as one group to revscene.

·
2,608 Posts
Just set up a time and place to meet up for the old members like me, you, Lud, Alvin, Kanon, etc and if anyone else wants to come they are more then welcomed. And I think weekends is usually good for everyone, like Saturday lunch time/afternoon.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Congrats on being the new Regional Meet Leader Benz!

I still think we should organize a ride somewhere. My suggestion is a morning coffee run to Squamish. We can meet at the Park Royal Mall as a starting point.

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
would love to come out! but too stock!!! :( nothing compared to what you guys have!
Nah man! When I first wen to the meet my car was completely stock! I had it for 3 days! Its good to talk to people and notice everyone!

It's been such a long time since i last saw the TSXclub crew. I'm cool with anything!
Nice.. ya! I am gonna do one up!

I would be interested in a pre-meet before revscene. I may be going to Revscene with Nwaccord again. Last summer tsxclub and nwaccord went as one group to revscene.
You want to come down to Richmond for a pre-meet before revscene?

Just set up a time and place to meet up for the old members like me, you, Lud, Alvin, Kanon, etc and if anyone else wants to come they are more then welcomed. And I think weekends is usually good for everyone, like Saturday lunch time/afternoon.
Let's make it a Saturday afternoon meet and we can all cruise to Revscene together!!

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Have fun guys! Link up w NWAccord, I know they're heading down too!

IPhone Autoguide

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^ YES! I reserved some spots! Unfortunately, the Revscene roll in time for us is at 4pm!! So we have changed the location to Bridgeport Future Shop at 3pm! We will be leaving at 3:45pm so please don't be late!

I have contacted a lot of the older members from 2005. They were going to drop by the pre-meet but due to the time change, I am unsure if they can make it. I just got an update regarding the roll in time today.

If any member needs my info regarding the pre-meet, feel free to PM me for contact info!

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^ Sounds good and welcome to the TSX family! I will try to have another meet soon and hopefully it will on a day you are off!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.