Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup!!!! Its about time for my build thread. 6-5-12

When I find my stock pictures and such I will post accordingly. I bought my car back in june 2010, and I loved her ever since she was stock. I've been in the import scene too long and I had several cars like a 3000gt, h22 prelude, legend, 89 TT supra, 88 starion etc etc. I love my tsx and I am glad I didn't trade her off for a subi. Anyway, Here are some pictures of her
One of my earlier pics dropped with tein S-techs

some changes.

tuned by Chris Miller ( former NRG )

MY mild dyno just with supercharger and supporting mods

This is how my baby looked before I dropped her off

This is how she looked at midnight .........

stayed tuned!!!! you won't be disappointed for my next build up. =D

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No spoilers!!

Except ....

bBBRRrrRRRR pshhhhhhhhhhHhHHHHHHH !!!! and of course full engine build up =)

I will post pics as they happen

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are the best!!! I remember having brembo on my accord back then and it doesn't perform like wilwood bbk. So as of now, while I'm getting parts here and there and waiting for my mechanic/builder to finish building up a turbo rsx and a turbo ef( soon), then I should be able to start my build. I can't wait!!! gt35 turbo / or something from borg warner, port and polished head, cp pistons, pauter rods, resleeved block, new aggressive cams, cam gears, skunk 2 pro series intake manifold, custom custom other parts..... ahhhhhhhhhhHHHhHhhh =D

but for now, I'm driving stock(only have basic bolt ons and flashpro which is not tuned) and boy is our car slowwwwWWw hehhe no torque... man night and day without the s/c kit. The fun thing is, I can actually hear and know when my vtec hits....... =D

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Our blocks can handle so much power.
Resleeving is almost mandatory when
Going turbo. I learned that the hard way

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had an original setup planned, but I decided to do a little more =)

Stay tuned! I'm not posting much only because I like to have things done first, and then show the progress 1 or 2 steps slower as a teaser. =P

hey colt, hows the tsx?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are some of the parts that came in!!!
BWR turbo manifold =)

CP !!!!

MY RESLEEVED BLOVK!! LOOK AT IT

LA SLEEVES!!!

SKUNK2 INTAKE MANIFOLD!!!

1 - 20 of 126 Posts