Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're in the decision making process, TSX or Accord 6 with navigation system. It seems to me the TSX seat is very low...I'd like to see better out the front. Is this my imagination or is it just as low in the Accord Sedan?
Isabel

·
Registered
17 Posts
In comparing brochures, the TSX has about a 1/2 inch less headroom. I'm 6 feet tall, and sit very comfortably in my TSX. My wife is 5 foot 1", and the adjustable seat and steering wheel are very comfortable for her as well (and she can still reach the pedals :)

Buy the TSX! Had mine a month now... very very satisfied.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It wasn't the driver side height I was complaining about.
Isabel

Decaffinator said:
In comparing brochures, the TSX has about a 1/2 inch less headroom. I'm 6 feet tall, and sit very comfortably in my TSX. My wife is 5 foot 1", and the adjustable seat and steering wheel are very comfortable for her as well (and she can still reach the pedals :)

Buy the TSX! Had mine a month now... very very satisfied.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lots of room on the passenger side as well, no adjustments for height though. In the rear, more head room than the Accord and plenty for tall people. I'd even go as far to say that sitting in the back for a long trip would be comfortable.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We ordered despite my concern about passenger low seat height

My husband is 70 years old and likes sporty cars. Our decision was between the Accord 6 cylinder and the TSX. I gave in because I wanted him to be happy!
When I test drove the Accord I found the brake pedal too responsive and was braking jerkily. Control on the TSX was perfect.
Isabel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts