Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, think ive narrowed it down to a few below. would really appreciate anyones input or suggestions before buying (or links with other wheels).

my 2nd gen is black so def want an all black or two tone rim.

MOMO® NEXT Wheels - Black Rims

TENZO-R® TZ10 Wheels - Matte Black Rims

KONIG® UNKNOWN Wheels - Gloss Black with Machined Face and Lip Rims (not sure if this would look good)

KOKO KUTURE® MARBELLA Wheels - Matte Black Rims

Also is Carid.com pretty reliable source? just want to make sure there wont be any spacing issues.

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
my list

1. KOKO KUTURE® - MARBELLA Matte Black

2. TENZO-R® - TZ10 Matte Black

I didn't like the other 2 ....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have you looked into other brands? cuz it seems your only looking for mainstream thats on car id lol.
no just car id seems to have quite a selection so i sorted them by color and just looked from there. any suggestions?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
would like to keep the set under 1k not inc tires, anything less expensive is always preferred tho haha.

i would like to go slightly bigger to 18" but that would require me to lower at least an inch to get back to stock height correct? bc i wanted to use my stock wheels as winter wheels to drive in the rockies and snow but that drop would heavily affect my ability to drive in winter on the stock rims in my eyes. so i guess im in bit of a pickle haha

·
Registered
278 Posts
would like to keep the set under 1k not inc tires, anything less expensive is always preferred tho haha.

i would like to go slightly bigger to 18" but that would require me to lower at least an inch to get back to stock height correct? bc i wanted to use my stock wheels as winter wheels to drive in the rockies and snow but that drop would heavily affect my ability to drive in winter on the stock rims in my eyes. so i guess im in bit of a pickle haha
no it does not require you to lower it back down to be stock height, usually your skinnier tires should handle that. For less then 1k your options are pretty limited to Replica wheels. i would personally buy enkeis if your gonna pay less then 1k. and just to tell you when you go bigger and dont give it a drop. your car will look like its 4x4 status.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gotcha, looked at some enkeis. really like the rp03s.

i thought 1k for just rims was a moderate budget since ill have to spend 700-800 on tires anyways. should i up my budget?

·
四世
1,767 Posts
gotcha, looked at some enkeis. really like the rp03s.

i thought 1k for just rims was a moderate budget since ill have to spend 700-800 on tires anyways. should i up my budget?
For a decent set of wheels, you're looking at spending 1200 - 1600 brand new. That's like lower end, quality wheels. I wouldn't spend under 1200 for wheels, but that's just my $0.02.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
278 Posts
^ just to give you a head ups, my wheels cost 3,200 LOL. and you can get some hankook evo v12's for around 500 a set.

·
Registered
278 Posts
i didnt pay 3200, but when i went to go ask how much they were new from VR they told me 3200 to any size and i wanted the custom gold plates bolts and a custom powder coat. so it was 3200 after i added up everything. i got mine off some dude a price efrah already knows lol.

i think ill prob get my hardware redone and a new custom powder coat later on.

·
四世
1,767 Posts
i didnt pay 3200, but when i went to go ask how much they were new from VR they told me 3200 to any size and i wanted the custom gold plates bolts and a custom powder coat. so it was 3200 after i added up everything. i got mine off some dude a price efrah already knows lol.

i think ill prob get my hardware redone and a new custom powder coat later on.
Oh that's cuz it's Vivid. CR-Kai's on Evasive are like 1800 after tax and custom white paint.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
so your wheels aren't 3200 -_-

1 - 20 of 39 Posts