Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my xxr's are put my old rims back on. lowered is a bit, but still want to sell these rims. i like the way they look now that I'm lower though! now for some photos! (slightly dirty, try your best to ignore! lol)

Also I need your opinion! Current rims or volk gt-7 18x9 +29. More aggressive and wide like I want, but idk if I like the design. Wheels and alignment didn't help me much. Every opinion is appreciated!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still trying to sell them. The specs, believe it or not, are 18x8 +30. They sit pretty good on the car for how skinny they are. I want something more aggressive like 9.5. I had 10 and that was a little too much

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My gf seen a picture of a Tsx on tumblr and sent it to me. Said it was sexy. I'm pretty sure it was yours with your old setup. Goodstuff man.
lol NICE! good to know my car looks good.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Never had any on. Good idea tho. The only other thing I'm doing body wise is maybe a jdp front lip.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I say this setup looks pretty damn good bro!:ben:
BUT its your car & I wouldn't mind seeing it on some 10" widies! LOL
:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:
BTW what springs or coilovers you running?
How low is the peak of your Front & Rear fenders to the ground?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im on tein flex coilovers. i lowered the rear a bit more to make it even tuck but i'm on stocks right now. i took the volks off and trying to sell them. the front, i can fit my iphone under in the center, not on the sides.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I always wonder how the GT-7 look on the CGP. I had a chance coming across them but never did.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts