Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I woke up last week thursday ;( and my tsx was gone. How the f does that happen??

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
wtff???

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No from the yard

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
oh wow!... LOL funny in a kinda way but not in the other... still no news?

·
Un-Civil Engineer
2,205 Posts
Sorry to hear about that!

There was an article in the newspaper about thieves using tow trucks to steal cars. Do you think that was possible in your case? I know its probably not easy to hotwire a TSX.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
I am sorry to hear that bro. that's messed up

·
Registered
223 Posts
How does that happen?
Lately in Oklahoma, lots of civics and integras are getting stolen, but those are easy and old of course.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tow truck? Idk. Non my family heard anything no alarm nothing and neither did neighbors. That's what is odd because I know when alarm goes off it's loud n keeps going off even when car is on. But no news been a week yesterday ;( very disappointing

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
theres either 3 ways....they towed the car killing the alarm before hand... they push the car onto the street killing the alarm before hand... or someone programed a key and just drove off with it....

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
That really sucks! I had a car stolen once about 15 years ago and when it was recovered it was totaled out. The thing that sucked was I was upside down because it was so new and had to pay an additional $1K for a car I didn't have.

Best of luck to you.

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
how is it funny? my car got stolen before but it was more shitty than funny though
I think the funny part is where you thought that would never happen to you... but yes it sucks and its a shitty feeling!

·
pedal damn it
2,898 Posts
Dude that sucks. I hope u had that thing insured so u can get fully reimbursed if it's never recovered and then u can get a new one. :tu:

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
sorry to hear this bad news....Maybe you're part of that Overhaulin' show?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Sorry to hear about that

1 - 20 of 29 Posts