·
Registered
287 Posts
Rngo219 Build thread: 12.22 SSR SP3

5.8 Accord Door Sills
12.22 SSR SP3, Project kics R26
9.25 Cusco side bars installed
6.20 Another ARC induction box, MOOG, CUSCO, JDM Floor mats
5.6 HUGE UPDATE: UR 4pt brace, Cusco brace, test pipe, pedals, VC paint, splitter and diffusers
6.25 Few shots of the car And My Custom Slammed power wheel Radio Flyer!
6.23 Project Mu rotors!
6.11 Wheels, UR pulleys, Photos, Car Detail
4.3 honda badge on key fob switchblade
3.25 More parts! crappy pics! Wheel teaser! little DIY on rear reflector
3.1 Mugen window visors and another roof spoiler teaser
2.8 Custom roof spoiler Teaser
1.25 Lip installed. Detailed. lowered. mini photoshoot
1.10 EuroR front lip!
12.27 LexusGS AMG custom bumper kit, Custom trunk setups, and parts for my car finally =)
6.11 New yakima fairing, honda center caps, blacked out trim, and mini bike =P
5.27 Yakima roof rack, custom sub encloser box, and EuroR grill and emblems woo
11.9 VIP fest details
10.8 A-spec kit, SK2 DETAILING
8.25 TL Beauty panel and SC side mirror indicators
8.6 Lexus GS Custom trunk setup
7.1 NGO DETAILING INFORMATION
6.29 Polished Exhaust Muffler
6.26 Rewired fogs and HIT A CONE!
6.20 ARC radiator cap FS
6.19 Intro

Sup fellow TSXers!

Been on this forum for as long as I had my TSX, which is a little more then a month now

Long story short:
My pervious car was a 96 DB7 (Integra LS 4dr) Did basically anything and everything. From Full JDM front end conversion, to Full GSR black leather interior swap, sound system, and all the other basics; lowered on skunk2, Advan rims, Comptech exhaust and headers, AEM CAI, wire tuck, ITR sway bar, strut bars, and a lot of other stuff lol

Car was getting a little too flashy and Integras are known to get stolen, so I thought it was time to part ways with her before i get jacked haha only had her for 3 years

I always wanted to drop a K24 in my teg, but since I sold it.. I pickup an 07 TSX! still got the motor i wanted :)
Certified/23k miles/black interior/Navi/ tech package/ auto / clean title/ alabaster silver exterior

Did a few things to the TSX already;
ARC radiator cap/ Mugen shift knob/ Cusco front strut bar/ LED white map, dome, trunk, and doors/ nokya yellow fogs/ PIAA 7400 reverse light / trunk spoiler/ Tint / AP2 tips/ k&n drop in filter w/ resonator delete/ minor dynamat on doors/ 3M CF vinyl on window switches and door handle screw cover/ debadged

OK less talking more pics!

And here are some pics of my old DB7

This is probably going to be a very slow Build since TSX parts are so uber expensive and im a poor unemployed college student LOl

ill keep you guys updated
Thanks for looking! :)

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
welcome to the forum. and nice start on the mods.
oh and its not that the tsx parts are super expensive, its just that civic and integra parts are a lot more readily available, making them cheaper in price. heh anyways... enjoy the forum.

·
Rowelex82
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum! One question though where did you pick up the Carbon Fiber overlays? Are they cut and put on or already precut? just wanted to know. Like the look good start.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to the forum. and nice start on the mods.
oh and its not that the tsx parts are super expensive, its just that civic and integra parts are a lot more readily available, making them cheaper in price. heh anyways... enjoy the forum.
^thank u sir
yeah i guess your right lol

Welcome to the forum...
^thank u sir

Welcome to the forum! One question though where did you pick up the Carbon Fiber overlays? Are they cut and put on or already precut? just wanted to know. Like the look good start.
^ordered it on ebay. bought a roll of it. make sure its 3M! not some replica knockoff stuff.

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
welcome to the forum. I wanted to do that CF overlay stuff too! Nice job!

The DB7 looks beautiful! I've always loved tegs in that color! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome to the forum. I wanted to do that CF overlay stuff too! Nice job!

The DB7 looks beautiful! I've always loved tegs in that color! :thumbsup:
^thanks! yeah do it, i think it looks pretty cool
didnt like it at first but it grows on you haha

and thanks on the comment about my teg =P
you know of that color? not a lot of people have desert metallic mist tegs. only like 3 people, including me, has it on honda-tech and like another 3 on the teg forum

I like that overlay and that knob looks familiar.
^ im guessing you have the same mugen knob too? LOl

heres another shot of the knob

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
oh no, not another ngo! lol jk. i'm guessing you're related to phil right? (nbp supercharged prelude)

nice list of stuff you have so far :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Loving the Integra! What do you have planned next for the TSX?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So today was an interesting day

Started off with rewiring my fog light to the ignition. Everything went smoothly. I dont no why a lot of people have problems with this mod..? lol just followed the diagram and done. very easy
Heres a pic:

During this mod, i disconnected the battery to insure that i wont short circuit anything. When everything was done i had to input back the code for the audio and navi. I had the navi code but not the audio one. So i had to go the dealership and they got it for me with no problem. Very helpful guy =P Scared me a little when i found out the code had the numbers 666 in it! Didnt think much of it after that.

Then the bad news!
Took the 10 freeway.. and out of know where, there was a huge ass cone in the middle of the road. Couldnt dodge it in time and smashed right into it! Pulled over and pulled the cone out from under my car.
Damages!: minor bottom bumper crack paint.. =[
fog light grill and center grill popped off a little, but was easily popped back in. and license plate frame was all bent; took it off

so sad..
a euro lip would cover it up, but i would still know its under their.. =[
What a day..

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
your integra was super clean! what kind of vinyl did you use for your window switches and how much did it take to do all of them?

1 - 20 of 161 Posts