Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals,

Everyone will try to drive fast. Well, I am not aganist anyone who drive fast here, but drive fast while keeping your road senses in your mind.

TOnite, when I driving back to Vancouver, I saw a Blue TSX driving damn too crazy.. I knew you've got a good TSX with lots of mod, but please don't do that again, it is just damn too dangerous. Everyone like play, but play it safe.

A Men and PEACE!

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
i know...my cousin saw a PWP with bronze rims driving fast too...hehe...and u know who u are...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
SAZABI said:
yeah... be safe on the road :mardi:
was that a blue TSX with 19" wheel? I know where he lives... he lives near us. I always see his car.
chrome rims with oem kit?

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
oh bronze??? The guy with 19" TE37 I believe :nod:

how fast was he going???
don't know how fast he was going...but that guy should know better not to drive fast on city street!!!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
humm...saz told me insurace for rsx is the same for tsx wor...maybe only for roadstar ppl...
17XX for RSX type S
18XX for my poor TSX

but RSX not getting the replacement coverage this year, b/c it is like 300 or 400 bucks... I think not even 100 for TSX b/c it is 1st model year.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SAZABI said:
17XX for RSX type S
18XX for my poor TSX

but RSX not getting the replacement coverage this year, b/c it is like 300 or 400 bucks... I think not even 100 for TSX b/c it is 1st model year.

Remember RSX vs TSX

Price is total different:

RSX: $31000
TSX: $34000

But you paid $1000 MORE for your RSX instead of TSX. Therefore, you paid less to cover for TSX then RSX. RSX insurance is a rip off.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts