Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
The pics aren't showing, just a bunch of red X. I think Yahoo doesn't like it when users link photos from their page.

You can attach them here by going to Post Reply or Edit and find "Additional Options below post box to Manage Attachments to upload the pics on to here. Hope this helps.:)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
sylense said:
sorry about the big ass fotos....how do u make it smaller!?
hold on, I'll resize them for you.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I noticed, and I resized those pics to 640x480 size. I'll go ahead and insert them into your post.:)

sylense said:
yea..okay..i wont' mess wit it..whats wit the big gap in da middle though.ahah.!...duno what that is..jsut fix it if u wanna...thans mAN!>
no prob....and I like the first pic w/ the TSX rollin a very nice shot.:)

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
damn i love moving shots

this is the only moving shot i have of my car... i took it when i was on my way back down from northern mich.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
What a beauty....
Great shot on rollin pictures :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
TSXmike said:
damn i love moving shots

this is the only moving shot i have of my car... i took it when i was on my way back down from northern mich.

Whoa lol, :nervous: I defenutly dont think i could take a shot like that, would prob drop the camera... lol sweet picture though...

Like the Pictures alot Sylense... really nice

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
Whoa lol, :nervous: I defenutly dont think i could take a shot like that, would prob drop the camera... lol sweet picture though...

Like the Pictures alot Sylense... really nice

i had the cameras strap around my wrist to take that pic... i have another one like that... but its from the roof of my car

1 - 17 of 17 Posts