·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
roof spoilers?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Noel said:
Hatchback styled ... Top mounted spoilers, if I'm not wrong.
ok...that's kinda what I was thinking...

hmmm....not sure if the moonroof visor would be considered a spoiler....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no not really wut i had in mind im thinkin they dun make them yet fo rthe tsx. i think Noel has the right idea though

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
I know what you are talking about, they make em for mustangs and what not...vent visor makes sure, I think that is thier name...i think if it can be done tastefully it might look nice, but make sure it looks right because that seems to have the potential to look like crap also i think

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
See the tail piece on the boot? That's what roof spoilers generally mean if I'm not wrong. Not a common item found on Hondas in their sedan tuning though.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Noel said:
See the tail piece on the boot? That's what roof spoilers generally mean if I'm not wrong. Not a common item found on Hondas in their sedan tuning though.

I think something like that may look a little weird/outta place on the TSX...IMO

I'd have to see one in person to make a final decision on it...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
I'm with you on this one Tru ... :rofl:

Not only do I find it tacky but quite distasteful as well ... I see em on some of the domestics here, it's mainly used as a kind of sun shield or something for sedans instead of serving any aerodynamic purposes.

Sedans and hatches/wagons have different principal lines on aerodynamics in general.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
If anyone can find a good one at a decent angle...I can try to chop it on a TSX...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
If anyone can find a good one at a decent angle...I can try to chop it on a TSX...
that piece is for an Accord wagon though, I think it might look out of place on the TSX/Accord Euro. :surprised

It doesn't hurt to chop it, I am curious on what a roof spoiler would look like on the TSX/Accord Euro. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Buff121523 said:
here is wut i menat about the roof spoiler--just one problem its on an old tl...but non teh less ull get the idea Roof Spoiler
that link led me to microsoft.com .... nooooooooooooo... :confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
The one on that TL does not look bad in my opinion, not sure how one would look on the TSX but that one is not so bad

1 - 19 of 19 Posts