Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 tsx, I've recently replaced all 4 ignition coils and plugs and i get a rough start almost feels like its misfiring on start. if i give it a little gas everything seems to be fine after that. I have no check engine light so its not throwing a code..any tips on how i can diagnose this?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would also like to know a fix for this. I am having a similar problem. It acts up just like that on first start. After I drive and turn off the car, start it again it's fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
guys I fixed it it was a series of problems. When I first bought the car the previous owner had put bad gas in the car so I had the injectors cleaned and then I put Techron fuel treatment thingy in my gas tank. Then i had the injectors replaced because the problem was still there. Next I had the coils changed because I was having individual cylinder codes. If you have a random misfire on startup which then goes away after a while I strongly suggest you follow these steps to get your car fixed. I hope this helps anyone who has had this problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts