Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been researching the manifold and have a few questions. The manifold should be direct bolt on, same goes for the hoses?

My car is an 07 and I would be doing a coolant bypass.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Coolant bypass on the manifold or the TB?

If on the TB then yea bolt on + 1 Tee fitting as the RRC has one less vac hose compared to your RBB,just tap another source/line.

If bypassing the manifold then you'd have to cut the manifold similar to what the PRB head would need and run a TracTuff kit :

http://tractuff.com/products/tractuff-rbc-rbb-water-bypass-adapter

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read that you don't have to do a coolant bypass though. So I just want to confirm.

I think that adaptor is catered to RBC, as I saw some actually cut that portion off.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Performance
8,413 Posts
RRC is direct bolt-on. You will need to cut 1 hose.

·
8,413 Posts
^^cut and use a 3/8 T like in the link above?
Looks like it's T off to use in conjunction with the oil catch can.

You will need to cut the vacuum hose that sits on top. It's pictured in the last photo.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I emailed with a guy at procivic.com since they sell the RRC and he told me i need a k20 cylinder head to fit it ?? Is this true ? Is it not a bolt on on my k24A3 ?? :/

·
Registered
256 Posts
it's not true, and honestly if the links didn't answer your questions you should leave this manifold alone and go with other mods.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im not asking to be an idiot. But my main speak is Danish and sometimes it Can be hard to understand stuff with all your shorts and slangs. No one in Denmark tunes these cars so you guys are my only hope. Im really just trying to be sure before buying something. Sorry if that bothers you.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Not calling you an idiot. I am trying to save you money. There are many threads on this and most of those will tell the story. If you don't have a Danish tuner and can't get to one in a neighboring country leave this mod alone. It's not worth it.

get a flashpro
Get a header/exhaust
Get an intake

email some american tuners to get them to tune your car. After that if you are still unhappy with the power come back to the forum and you can get some assistance. I am currently running flashpro with a hytech header, no cat, 3in single exhaust. It's plenty fun and no gas mileage hit.

·
8,413 Posts
I emailed with a guy at procivic.com since they sell the RRC and he told me i need a k20 cylinder head to fit it ?? Is this true ? Is it not a bolt on on my k24A3 ?? :/
I had the RRC on my car, so I can tell you 1st hand it does fit.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not calling you an idiot. I am trying to save you money. There are many threads on this and most of those will tell the story. If you don't have a Danish tuner and can't get to one in a neighboring country leave this mod alone. It's not worth it.

get a flashpro
Get a header/exhaust
Get an intake

email some american tuners to get them to tune your car. After that if you are still unhappy with the power come back to the forum and you can get some assistance. I am currently running flashpro with a hytech header, no cat, 3in single exhaust. It's plenty fun and no gas mileage hit.
I allready have these things :) . Making 232 hp right now. Next up is the intake manifold and a VTC ! . And i want the RRC because from what i Can understand so far, Its the best. ! Just wanted to make sure it fits Wich i get now that it does. So Thank you all :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts