Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a RRC Intake Manifold for sale. Brand New never installed, RARE, CLEAN, MINT! Bolts up to our TSX just as the RBC Intake Manifold does. Dynos Prove that the RRC Intake Manifold makes more mid-range and top end HP than all other Honda OEM K-Series Intake Manifolds.

Asking $370 Shipped to your Door, Office, etc.

Now for the Pics!

:eek:hsnap:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To sum it up.. the RRC makes just about the same amount of mid-range power as our stock RBB and alot more top end power than stock. The RRC flows better than our RBB and RBC Intake Manifolds. A quality OEM part!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are the runners the same length as an RBC?
The runners seem to look the same in length. The RRC runners are straighter and wider though.

direct bolt on or do i have to bore any holes?
do i need a TB spacer?
From what I know of its a direct bolt on.. if you have to do any modifications it would be minor if any at all. You dont need a TB spacer but you could probably use one if you wanted.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price Change!! ^^^ Im surprised none of the Kpro guys are jumping all over this RRC Intake Manifold! Its an item that will give you a nice bump in HP over the RBC if your going with a mild motor build. A nice mate for 06+ TSX cams/race header/intake/45 VTC.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
by any chance do you have a dyno graph comparison between this and the rbc?
It's been beat to death all over other Kseries forums. A Civic Si did a simple swap of his stock RBC to the RRC and gained 7whp over the RBC and a better mid-range. It flows better than the RBC.

·
Registered
87 Posts
can anyone confirm that this is a direct bolt on with no modification needed?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts