Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
They should fit fine. Same bolt pattern, offset is 45, but at 6.5" wide, they won't stick out any further than stock. Te only potential issue would be caliper clearance, but I've seen the '04 Civic Si wheel on a TSX, and that's also 16 x 6.5 45......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply!
Yeah I've heard that people have used 16" wheels on the TSX too! I hope it will work... :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Assuming you mean the 7 spoke RSX optional wheel (16"), yes they work great. I picked up a set from Curry Acura in New York for about $94 a piece to mount snow tires on. The front calipers are a tight fit but they work. You cannot have the wheels balanced using the stick on wheel weights on the inside of the rim because they will hit the calipers in front (ask me how I know:) It would be best to have the shop have the car and wheels rather than let them mount and balance the wheels for you to install at home.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, I was referring to the original 5 spoke alloy wheels that come with the car...
Do you know if there are any differences in the dimensions between that one and the optional 7 spoke ones?

I am planning to mount snow tires on those wheels for my TSX!

thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry I don't. My local dealer had no clue when I asked about the 7 spoke fitting. When I saw the ebay Item from Curry I called their parts guys and they knew all the info about fit and what size tire I should buy.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Aoi-Zip said:
Actually, I was referring to the original 5 spoke alloy wheels that come with the car...
Do you know if there are any differences in the dimensions between that one and the optional 7 spoke ones?

I am planning to mount snow tires on those wheels for my TSX!

thanks!

You already have a set of RSX wheels? If not, I'll sell you mine. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey everyone! I've just installed the 16" RSX Premium alloy wheels on my TSX... the fitting is great! Thanks for the information everyone!

I'll try to post up some pictures soon!... :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Aoi-Zip said:
hey everyone! I've just installed the 16" RSX Premium alloy wheels on my TSX... the fitting is great! Thanks for the information everyone!

I'll try to post up some pictures soon!... :)
Kewl! can't wait to see how they look on the TSX :nod:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
I've had more than one person ask me if my car is a 4 door RSX. You are really going to have that problem :D.

Looks cool..........

·
JT2k4TSX
172 Posts
Hmmmm..........not a big fan of that. It looks alright but the wheels looks a little small to me. The stock ones look alot better!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts