Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through spoiler depot and came across this wing they called the RSX A-Spec Wing . I did some comparing and the sizes between the TSX wing and the RSX wings range from 1/2 - 1 inch. Do you guys think its possible to put the RSX wing on the TSX. Would someone mind very much photoshopping what this might look like.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Not possible, the boot lid contours of both cars - DC5 and CL9 is completely different. Hell, even if it was the same. A high wing spoiler on the CL9 simply looks outta place and serves no real purpose.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Heres another one...:drool: now this is a Hot Euro

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
Not hideous but not quite right.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the pics guys. Its a lot higher than I thought it would be. If it were a bit lower and it specifically was made for the TSX I would get it. That Euro R Memphis posted is hot.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Please don't ... It completely wrecks the lines of the CL9 no matter how you look at it. High wings don't match well with most sedans.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
LannyM said:
My position on this wing is neutral, but it could be done.....looks like maybe the trunk won't open?

hmm....looking at this picture...not happening...the Euro I found was hot...But the wing is defenutly

·
Registered
83 Posts
I almost like it. But it just doesn't work. I think I like the height, I think I like the shape, but it doesn't look presentable - more like a concept or something. Even so, I could never put it on mine even if I liked it; it's just to too rice for me to drive to church, if you know what I mean.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts