Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Controlling Destiny
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, boys and gir...well, just boys, probably

I've know I've been away for awhile (I have not REMOTELY lost the love), but I got around to cleaning out the garage a bit, and I have several items that might be useful to some of our members. Please PM/email me if there is anything that you're interested in. Our SoCal members are, of course, given preference. All parts are GENUINE (mostly this just applies to the foggies) unless otherwise stated. Also, I forgot to write TSXClub on the photos, but if you check my PhotoBucket account, you'll see that this is the only site that they're posted on. Mods, please forgive...

2004-2005 OEM Fog Covers
Excellent shape, of course.
SOLD - Thanks, Chuong!

2004-2005 Chrome Hood Trim
Again, excellent shape.
SOLD - Thanks, Johnny!

2004-2005 Radiator Cover
Excellent shape.
$20 OBO

2004-2005 Front Grille, Base and Molding
All tabs intact. Excellent condition.
$100 OBO

2004-2005 Genuine Stanley Fog Lights, Garnishes and Stanley bulbs
Factory set. Only thing missing is the harness. I bought the factory kit, only to find out that the JDM foggies are juuuuuust a bit different. They are in FLAWLESS condition, as they were only used for a month or two.
$175 OBO

2006-2006 PWP A-Spec Side Spoilers
Excellent condition. They were on the car for about 3 months only. I decided to run the 2004-2005 sides with my front lip.
$300 OBO
I don't have a current pic, as they're in the garage and need to be cleaned (and they will be before any sale is made), but here is what they looked like on my car:

2004-2005 PWP OEM Side Spoilers
Again, excellent condition. They were removed shortly after I bought my car, and, like the A-Specs, are in my garage. Here is a pic of them on the car (absolutely no difference between now and then). No pics of them in the garage, but I will.
$100 OBO

2005 Suspension (shocks, spring, and full tophat assembly) These were used for 60k. In perfect shape, swapped out for full coilovers. Again, I don't have pics, but I will add them in the next day or so.
SOLD - Thanks, Walter!

Please feel free to PM/email for more pics or with ANY questions whatsoever, and thanks for looking!

·
Registered TSX Member
729 Posts
dang thought u were parting out ur car for a min :nervous: haha.. any updates on ur car?

·
Registered
312 Posts
i may be interested in your side skirts. i'm also located in inland empire. can you PM me your number. i'll give you a text. thanks

·
SLOWTSX
735 Posts
thats a really damn good price on oem foglights.... way better than ebay crap lights that throw glare everywhere.

·
Controlling Destiny
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all of the comments and PMs, guys! Everything has been replied to.

Shame on anyone who might've thought I was out of the game :)

Just cleaning a few things out and trying to free up some space.

Keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Do the A-spec 06 skirts mount right up? I don't know anything about the body work on this car. '06 PWP here, interested shipped to 28803.

·
Controlling Destiny
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do the A-spec 06 skirts mount right up? I don't know anything about the body work on this car. '06 PWP here, interested shipped to 28803.
Yes, sir, they do. Old ones come off, new ones use existing hardware. Easy peezy.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Very tempting, need new ones. No one has a picture floating around of the stock profile so I can compare? I've seen a million TSXs and I'll never memorize the body options.

I'll give it some thought, need a new bumper as well. Easy, peezy I'm broke. :)

·
Controlling Destiny
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the interest, boys!

Fog covers have been sold (Thanks, Chuong)!

Everything else still available. Hopefully I'll get pics up of the sides tonight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts