Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
UKDM Guru
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went white water rafting yesterday and i found a road to Aberfeldy from stirling that was a proper scenic road. It was actually labelled a tourist road so im glad i went that way rather than sitting on the boring motorway for 90 minutes. The road was only 50 miles but it still took over 90 minutes as i was taking it easy taking in the scenery and stopping for pics.

And lastly the rafting! I think im probably the only person in the history of white water rafting to have sailed on all 3 rafts but only getting soaked once! Mid way i literally fell into another raft on a balancing game after they hit us from behind and we were all balancing on the edge of the raft. The 2nd time our psycho guide made all 8 of us sit at the back of the raft and pulled the front up with a rope from the back in a balancing game. Needless to say we capsized the raft and me being a really bad swimmer in my feeble attempts to swim back to the raft i ended up floating down stream where i was rescued by the 3rd raft. Once my lot were back in the raft and noticed i was missing the guide shouted at them to get back into the water as he thought i was under the boat! Once he saw that i was in the other raft everyone else was raging they had to get back into the water again, lol! We almost capsized on the last bit too, it was proper adrenaline pumping so it was!

I was the blue hat on the far left

·
Registered
364 Posts
niceeeee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts