Acura TSX Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
FG2 to CU2
237 Posts
Don't get me wrong. It's a good sounding exhaust, but at age 30, it may be a bit too much. I do love the fact that it's a low rumble and not your typical 4 cyl screamer.

I'll try to get some sound shots under load and post it up.

·
EP3>EG6>DA9>CU2
27 Posts
Don't get me wrong. It's a good sounding exhaust, but at age 30, it may be a bit too much. I do love the fact that it's a low rumble and not your typical 4 cyl screamer.

I'll try to get some sound shots under load and post it up.
Yeah I hear you, man. If it wasn't for this disease that we call car obsessions we wouldn't have a problem lol. Anyways, I'm in the same boat you are. I really don't want a loud exhaust but you can feel the restriction in this motor when trying to accelerate. Keyword here is "trying". I know a resonator will probably help a lot and to address the comment about a resonator being pointless because it would just cause restrictions, I'm sure you're right to an extent. The most restrictive part of an exhaust is the cat then the size of the tubing. My point is, I doubt a second resonator will create anywhere near as much restriction as a cat or even 2" exhaust piping.

·
FG2 to CU2
237 Posts
I ended up running the exhaust without the test pipe for awhile. It helped, but still droned too much for my liking. Went in and relaced the tsudo resonator with a generic 18" long resonator. Much better. I can have conversations in the cabin now while highway cruising and accelerating.

·
EP3>EG6>DA9>CU2
27 Posts
I ended up running the exhaust without the test pipe for awhile. It helped, but still droned too much for my liking. Went in and relaced the tsudo resonator with a generic 18" long resonator. Much better. I can have conversations in the cabin now while highway cruising and accelerating.
You got the Tsudo exhaust???

61 - 64 of 64 Posts