Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official :thumbsup:, the gf will be selling her vw jetta within a week or two and we will go TSX hunting.

If you guys dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for your tsx and which dealer should I avoid like the plague?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops, this is the wrong forum. can a mod move this? thanks...

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
Which area are you talking about? I bought a 2004 TSX NAVI for $27750 (which is $1285 off msrp) from Acura in orange county called Weir Canyon Acura. Which part of S.Cali?

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
JDM TSX said:
tried sierra and weir canyon, good operations but were saying 8-12 weeks for delivery and thomas acura gave it to me in 3 so i went with them. $28,200 OTD for a 6 spd non navi.

Shouldn't be the case now - there's a good stock of them at Sierra Acura in Alhambra when I went in last week -

Call my man Sam Yeung -

(626) 284-8533 Office
(626) 203-2323 Cell

Tell him that you're a personal friend of Luwin's, and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to take care of you - good luck!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Luwin1026 said:
Shouldn't be the case now - there's a good stock of them at Sierra Acura in Alhambra when I went in last week -

Call my man Sam Yeung -

(626) 284-8533 Office
(626) 203-2323 Cell

Tell him that you're a personal friend of Luwin's, and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to take care of you - good luck!
My gf and I went to sierra acura not too long ago. I think the guy who helped us out was sam. Is he a young asian guy with short spiky hair? Anyways, sierra acura has great customer service, no doubt. The only problem we faced was price with sierra. They wouldn't budge on the price. Great service non the less. I guess its worth another shot. Hw do you pronounce your name? Is it Lu win or Luh win? Sorry, I dont want to mis-pronounce your name and claim that I'm your friend.

Keys acura was just crazy. Every sales person was on crack or something. They were super hyper and running all over the place. At the end my gf was offered 27.5k for a white tsx auto with navi.

This was about six months ago when my gf first decided to ditch her jetta for a tsx. The jetta is practically falling apart as we speak.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh and everybody, thanks for the input.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
ATSX said:
I guess its worth another shot. Hw do you pronounce your name? Is it Lu win or Luh win? Sorry, I dont want to mis-pronounce your name and claim that I'm your friend.

Luwin is pronounced - "LOO-win" -

Good luck, and if you need any further help, shoot me an email and I'd be more than happy to talk to Sam for you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hopefully, i wont need any help and sierra will just hook us up, but if all fails, i will come back for some more input.

thanks guys.

i'll be sure to take a lot of pictures of the process.

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
if I were you I would start calling several other dealers in the area. Ask what their lowest price is. Don't just negotiate with one dealer.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pocketkiller said:
if I were you I would start calling several other dealers in the area. Ask what their lowest price is. Don't just negotiate with one dealer.
of course, i would never do that. i love car shopping, therefore i will take my sweet time and brows through several differet dealerships.

after reading, "the confessions of a car salesman", it has given me an insight as to how a car salesman thinks.

·
rightwhereitbelongs
8 Posts
if your still wondering about the price paid......i got an 06' tsx fully loaded w/navi for 32,000 out the door cash.and its worth every penny.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got my automatic 06 tsx with navigation for 27,200 before tax and lic. I live in southern california.

let me know if need anymore info. (if that is a good price... )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts