Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone!!!
im trying to get a HUUGE Acura Meet going on either January 2nd, or Jan. 7th or 8th at Markham Park. Its located right off of 595 and I-75, so its all highway driving if your not that close... I want to get a big turnout, so i hope to see all you S.FLAs there!

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
I'll be there, just try to get a set date asap so i can free up my work schedule.

·
Who wishes he had a 6MT
34 Posts
I will be out of town on Jan 2nd, but will be there if you go with Jan 8th which would be an ideal date IMO.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the date is set for January 8th!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
time uncertain yet... probably around 1 though... also, go over to the 'other' site and put your name on the list... thanks!!! see you there

·
Who wishes he had a 6MT
34 Posts
AcuraTSX03 said:
time uncertain yet... probably around 1 though... also, go over to the 'other' site and put your name on the list... thanks!!! see you there
I just registered, will add my name once I'm able to post. Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone else here from the SouthFlorida area should def. go. lets make this meet big

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
one hour till the meet!!! hope to see you a lot of you!!! theres about 20 cars going, should be nice...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill take a lot pics

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
104 Posts
we need dzuy to set up a meet when its spring time so people are awy from school and have better weather ,ill meet anywhere besides south florida since i way up here in the north part if yall wanna set one up the weekend of the 18th or 19th ill be in daytona with my car on display at tuner bash , david

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
only 3 tsxes showed... and these are the only pictures that i took, but the other guys had cameras too, but they were from the TL or CL boards so they wont post pics here...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts