Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I'm sorry but that verification slip won't do. I'm gonna need a picture of the product next to your face for proper verification. Thank you.

·
四世
1,767 Posts
I'm sorry but that verification slip won't do. I'm gonna need a picture of the product next to your face for proper verification. Thank you.
:jeffy: :laugh:

Hmmm...so tempting...

Will these look funny without a rear lip?

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Im so used to seeing you post on other threads, so i was staring at his verification slips thinking, what is wrong with them lol. This is a good price for these tips!

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
:jeffy: :laugh:

Hmmm...so tempting...

Will these look funny without a rear lip?
In my opinion these tips complement the lip very well. So its going to look a bit weird without the lip.

·
Registered
422 Posts
if you are willing to ship, i will buy today. shipped to HAWAII 96814. paypal ready.

·
Registered
874 Posts
i dont think it looks weird at all i have it with no lip, i mean a lip makes it sexier but it looks normal IMO

·
Registered
422 Posts
^ yup. i had it on my previous car with no rear lip and it looked fine to me...

still waiting for seller to contact me...

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Since you're silver. Here's my buddy 's on 06 rear bumper:

·
instagram:emseecoy
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if you are willing to ship, i will buy today. shipped to HAWAII 96814. paypal ready.
Hey I apologize for the lag, everytime I log on, I get sidetracked and pulled away from the forums. An individual contacted me a few minutes after the thread was approved. If the sale falls through, I will definitely give you a wave.

Thanks again for understanding havok.

McCoy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts