Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know i been absent for god long time. i have a request and i hope i get the answer I'm looking for. so currently i have my iPhone 4 and its compatible with everything in my car. btu since I'm with att the price is a rip off compare to sprint. so I'm am going to hcnage wit sprint thats one ok done, now my question is with the new samsung galaxy 3 coming out tomorrow her in florida. i called acura does the galaxy 2 works and they said yes. forgot to ask specifics, as in does the call, the bluetooth, and the handsfree system works but most of all will the music streaming will work? what do you guys think? i want the galaxy 3 because every tech geek i look around says that will be the best and its much faster. i know the iPhone 5 will be out later this year but hell i am getting tired of apple a bit and want to switch it up. HELP ME ACURA PEOPLE?! xD

·
Registered
834 Posts
I switched 2 of my friends from their long time at&t iPhones to galaxy's and they have loved every minute of it. I never hear them complain, they've become very knowledgeable about android and always want to more. It's deff a fun experience if you're willing to sit and play with it and WANT to learn how to use it.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i have a international samsung galaxy note gt-n7000...love it....im so tired of ios os....but sure do miss all the fun apps they have compare to wacko apps with android.

Fcuk att....im paying less now....same network with them but so much less....$45 + tax = $50 a month unlimited everything

Sent from my GT-N7000 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so i got my new phone and i worked it out. it works like the iphone everything and such. nto complaining the music works, calling its working fine, hell it freaking works xD!!!!!!!!!! thx guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts