Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Santa gave me some blue lug nuts from Work. So I thought I try them on to see how it should turn out.
btw I tried on my new calipers and wheels too.
Let me now what you guys think about this:

Look, no spacers!jjjjjjjj8

and at last the new wheels: :hat:

·
Platinum Member
2,469 Posts
nice nuts you got there... and nice spoon behind your nuts!! LOL

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
that's close man, I would run spacers, better safe than ending up down in a ditch.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
wow those are work replicas??? I almost immediately thought they were real works. Who makes them??

·
Not JDM
1,893 Posts
very nice! but when the calipers heat up and expand, do you think it'll do some damage?

·
Registered
377 Posts
one lap around the track and you'll be crying i'm sure. lugs look good. stock wheels look better. you should sell the stock ones to me if you're not gonna keep them on. that would be best. ;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The spokes on the Work CR kai wheels goes alot more parallell, just like my oem Accord TypeS wheels. I have all three setups in my garage so I have compared them before. But I have to admit that I bought the TenzoRs just beacuse I love the design in the Works, and the TenzoRs look very similar.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its kinda tight between the calipers and wheels, but with the TenzoRs its about 2-3mm clearance so thats fine, but with the oem TypeS wheels there is too tight to drive around with, Im going to get some 3mm spacers to go with that.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts