Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking since most of us have to go in for recall to get ours cars in for quick inspection, might as well do it together and make it like a Saturday Pre-meet @ Acura and we can discuss and plan, and chat about the monday roadtrip, and get what ever needs to be done to make sure the car is safe to go on the sea-to-sky-suicide

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
... u dont have to book a time for the inspection ?? ~

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah we can do that let them know that like a bunch of us are coming in so it won't be so bad

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
I'd suggest individual owners making a booking prior to attendance. A group booking would only mean that less work is done on a confined space of time, even then it doesn't ensure every car gets checked out in the "required" timeframe. Dealerships always take all the time in the world they need.

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Noel said:
I'd suggest individual owners making a booking prior to attendance. A group booking would only mean that less work is done on a confined space of time, even then it doesn't ensure every car gets checked out in the "required" timeframe. Dealerships always take all the time in the world they need.
actually every job is marked down to require a X amout of time which is preset, if you did a group booking, it would just take as long as if you book individually, but it is just easier for them to alot resource ahead of time, it's just good courtesy

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
i feel so out of place...lol you guys can meet up so easily in richmond..i'm all the way in coquitlam...lol oh man...btw my name is nick, i just signed up on this forum, nice meetin u guys! i usually lurk around the other site but this forum has the vancouver section

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
welcome to the club tigerfan.what colour of tsx u hv?

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we have a meet on monay, come join us tigerfan!?

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
just brought my car to fix for the recall thing..
took me an hr to get dat done.. :nutkick:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts