Acura TSX Forum banner

savclaude 2012 tsx build thread

13K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  jam sandwich 
#1 · (Edited)
wadup guys my name is Claude I live in FL i recently pick up a brand new 2012 tsx se 6 speed my previous car was a 96 accord so this build will be kinda slow as im learning from this site and yes ill be using the SEARCH button alot :)
now in to pics
the day after i bought her

quick interior shots

then a couple days later i removed the emblem on the trunk

AFTER so much cleaner also got rid of the dealer plate thingy

this was my first mod the CT ENGINEERING icebox air intake system to had a couple more ponies

NEXT
i installed and hid kit on the fog 6k and replaced the factory bulb also with 6k

kinda look greenish on the pics but its a nice ice blue

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
ANYWAY i did a couple things to her nothing crazy
1)that huge chrome thingy grill was not doing it for me i did not see anything that i really except for the mugen :salook: in the mid time i color matched it :sasmokin:
BEFORE

AFTER im really happy with the outcome kinda aggressive

2) since im not planning on putting any exhaust yet i got rid of the factory muffler tip and replaced them by the v6 8th gen accord (tsx left accord right)

OEM

ACCORD V6 nothing crazy but something

THEN I INSTALLED MY OEM FLUSH MOUNT ALONG WITH SOME REAR WINDOW VISOR
NOW THIS IS THE REAR WITH THE PARTS

NEXT I INSTALLED MY LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS + DRL DECODER KIT

THE OUTCOME

got the windows tinted with Pinnacle formula one high performance 30% all around just to keep the interior a bit cooler since its hot as hell in fl and more privacy :D

new dailies just waiting to be drop

putting some luv in that interior i bought some direct fit led lights i gotta say these things are really bright

final product im really pleased with them

#3 ·
this is where she is at so far
1) was a p2r tbs i know most people say its a rip off thats what i thought too until a guy that i recently met at a meet made 3hp out it lol on a dyno not much but hey anything to squeeze some hp

half hr later p2r installed

then at the same meet some was selling an injen bnib (sri and cai) for dirt cheap along with the ima cover even though i already have the ctr i bought ill probably sell it later but ima try it to see who do i like best

now i had to remove the remaining left over from the oem box (resonator)

took me nearly one hr :( but its done :)

then i removed the factory ima cover i wanted the 1st gen (black) bought i found something better

voila
chrome injen cover ima keep the bay like that chrome and polish

an after market battery tie down that i had for the accord

#11 ·
thanks

Damn, nice progress on the 2nd gen tsx. Can't wait till you drop this thing! What wheels do you plan to put on?
thanks 08 tl type-s for now

Loving everything done so far very nice progress for a 2012 lol

That accord is a keeper!
thanks that accord isn't going anywhere

Nice tsx & accord is ice too.
thanks

Ur 2nd Gen looks mean!! :thumbsup:

Have u thought about blacking out the fog housings to make it uniform and what did u use to paintmatch the grill??

Engine bay looks clean. Which do u prefer, CT icebox or Injen?? Have u dyno'd the results of each?
yes ive been thinking about color matching the fog housing and the chrome door handle also actually thats what ill do next
as far as intake i like the CT icebox wayyyyyy better then the injen 1st cause it is so much quieter and 2nd cause of the oem look no dyno yet but i feel a better pull on the cai injen

#16 ·
wadup Sam

Damn both cars are nice. I have seen your Accord all over the internet before. $$$$ At first glance your car looked like a TL with the Type S wheels.
thanks

Very nice! What part of fl you in?
fort lauderdale

Love the Accord, cant wait to see the progress of the CU2 :tu2:
thanks man i wont mod her as much as the accord but she will get some love for sure

#19 ·
totally forgot I was a member here this is how she looks now with a complete facelift

EXTERIOR
Mugen aero sport front bumper
mugen side spoiler
mugen rear half bumper
mugen vent visors
mugen licence plate bolt
painted door handles
shaved trunk badges
pinnacle formula one tint 35%
led drl

Interior
color matched interior trim
mugen m/t 6 speed shift knob
cte short shifter
full led interior

Rollers
19' step lip HRE 540
front
19x9+25 wrap with toyo 225/35/19
rear
19x10+25 wrap with toyo 245/35/19
faces freshly painted silver,with gold dip bolts

Suspension
bc racing coils
ultra racing front strut bar
ultra racing rear sway bar

engine
mugen ignition cover
mugen reservoir cover
mugen oil cap
mugen radiator cap
kn&n cai intake

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.