Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man,

It was fun last nite... but your bb is so fast. Even you got 18" rims but still accel. that fast. Good job man,

However, I think I need a new set of tire soons since I really abuse the tires last nite.

BTW, PP RSX is damn fast too, but he owe me a "Sherkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" sound. I MUST GET MY REVANGE! :sprint:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
SPoon_TSX said:
Hey man,

It was fun last nite... but your bb is so fast. However, I think I need a new set of tire soons since I really abuse the tires last nite. I MUST GET MY REVANGE!
One might start wonder what is going on up there :laugh:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Nah... you bb is as fast (or as slow) as mine la.
let's mod it more, hee hee... I know why you said not enough space to cut the pipe la.... I remember wrong how the pipe goes to the other side lor. hee hee... but I think of a new way already. talk talk to ya.

I am wondering when my tires gonna go bye bye lor, so I can get sth better.... I don't like 235 tire now, hee...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
SAZABI said:
can't take pics! Zigen said do not take pics or video when doing sth bad. lol.
Why do I get the feeling Ziggy wont be happy to see this ;) :D
Joker - who is wondering where she has been?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Joker said:
Why do I get the feeling Ziggy wont be happy to see this ;) :D
Joker - who is wondering where she has been?
ha ha... I want to start writing sth but then I think I shouldn't b/c she always log in (coincidence) and catch what I post about her esp when I try to bad mouth her, ha ha ha.

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
ha ha... I want to start writing sth but then I think I shouldn't b/c she always log in (coincidence) and catch what I post about her esp when I try to bad mouth her, ha ha ha.
haha...caught u be4 u start bad mouthing me...u bad la...

i think i know what u gonna say... :slap:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
ok, i'm so out of the loop

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
very ok! a good "friend" price lor. The oil alone is like $20 already. Depends on his connection getting the oil. But if you buy oil + filter and change it yourself, it is like $30 already.
humm...ok...that is good...i am happy now...hehe...

1 - 20 of 135 Posts