Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched around google to find an answer to this but I can't seem to get a fix... But yea when I try to find a place with the navigation and type it in like "Jack In The Box", it gives me locations that are like 2000miles away. Isn't it suppose to work like a regular gps where it finds the nearest store to your current vehicle location?

Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just how the car is and the feature is useless T_T.

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Useless feature. Trust me. Not like you have an outdated map (I have an 08 disk). I search for Walmart for example, and the nearest result is in like British Columbia, wtf? lol.

I now just resort to my smartphone to get an address, have the nav guide me.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just bought the 2013 nav disk since it was on sale for $99 and this problem is apparently fixed for me now. Now it finds the nearest stores to my car like walmart and jack in the box. Not sure if it was the new disk that fixed the problem since I haven't used the feature for awhile but it works now. Just wanted to let you guys know :) Btw my old dvd was the was the 04/05 disk if that matters..

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,291 Posts
I believe my 2012 DVD still doesn't fix this. It's always blown my mind as well. What a big mistake on their part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts