Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have acquired a 2010 TSX with flood damage. Probably a big mistake, but I did it and now I need to fix it. The only thing not working seems to be some functions of the drivers seat and the right high beam. I believe all the motors work on the drivers seat the issue seems to be with the seat controller. I can see where one of the legs of the connection has broken on the controller board, I'm gonna fix that as see what that might help but I wanted to see if anybody knew where a wiring diagram or what the pin-outs were on the seat controller.

As for the high beam I think I have narrowed it down to a relay, but the back of the fuse box won't tell me which relay is which, it says to see the manual, but the car didn't come with a manual. So if someone could show me which relay is which or a better fuse box diagram or something that would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
these links you posted seem to change everyday. I fixed a broken lead I found and didn't really progress anywhere. I think the best option at this point is just to try and find another drivers seat. With such a new car this sound like it could be a challenge. I guess I should post a WTB here. So if anybody know where a DPMS seat for a 2nd gen, let me know. Does anybody know by chance if maybe TL seats or 1st gen seats would be the same? Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts