1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
why why why ? ;)

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
well there is really not much REAL leather in the TSX....but that is a hot debate ;)

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
and maybe dtallerico is used to those furry kind ? :donno: but then winter is almost over

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
oh i was looking for seat covers too.. forgot to ask..
I saw a vw with snoopy seat covers, one for the seat and the head rest too.. i dont think these are hard to find.. and yeah its for my gf

·
Licensed Cheese Salesman
12 Posts
so, i wear too much makeup. seat covers rokk

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Why you want seat covers?:puke:

They are pretty ugly IMO and they will interfere with the seat mounted side airbag on the TSX. The Wal-Mart ones are terrible and their designs/textures and material are cheap! I wouldn't put seat covers in my cars.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Seat covers are gay, they make the car look ugly and really cheap.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
WalMart

I have always wanted these black seat covers from WalMart/Target that has white Chinese writing on them (black/white is my fav color combo) but then my friend kindly pointed out, "You don't pay for leather seats just to cover them up" & I had to agree. Perhaps when the leather gets old I will cover them.

On a side note: I am going to get a truck or something for trips to Lowes/Home Depot & then I will probably buy all the Asianfied automobile decor from WalMart/Target - they got floor mats w/ dragons, steering wheel covers & fuzzy dice etc etc etc If only they had Asianfied spinning rims

1 - 11 of 11 Posts