Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. So we just had our spring meet. Weather was nice. Turn out was pretty nice as well minus trying to find parking. I figure we might as well start planning now for our next one. So people can request it off and find a time/date/place that everyone can commit to.

It's Official: Warren G. Magnuson Park in Seattle by the U-District.
Date: Saturday, July 28, 2012
Start at 11:00am until whenever we leave.

Address: 7400 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, Wa

* To all the people that are down we can all roll out together and get some food and kick it some more at Dicks on 45th St. Afterwards. It'll be a take over!

We will be parking in the far back lot. Same lot as stancewars. Turn in the first entrance and follow the road all the way back. Parking lot will be on the left hand side (which is a dead end). If we have too many we can always move ad they offer tons more other spots. Hopefully the weather is really nice out so bring the kids, wife, girlfriend, sister, brother or your neighbor haha. This is a park with lots of trails to walk, nice enclosed dog park with beach access, beach and play fields. So lots to do there.

See you all soon. Keep modding!

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
lex said, we should pick a spot where its a small park, with good parking so we can avoid big crowds. i know chism park near Bellevue is nice and tucked away. but decent parking. also gene coulon park is also good. lex you know any spot in between? let us know

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'd be down to do a BBQ next time. Then people can bring their kids or family. Who'd everyone be willing to bring food or pitch in? Would need to make a list and get a head count. The problem we had last meet was we couldn't leave our cars and still see them. So something open or not as busy would be more legit.

These are great ideas. Keep them coming. Would you guys like June or July?

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
@illestpnoy, you and me both bro. i thinking im gonna get me the ssr gt2 from this guy i know, maybe i'll have it for a little mini meet with tsxpert getting some grub at Triple X.

how much? i honestly in no rush to spend on some wheels, i'll even take used wheels/rims if anything. let me know if you have deals on some as well bro!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Illest, whats your budget for wheels and what sizes are you looking for? I can probably find what you're looking for. Gona pick up some SSR's this weekend and we'll see how they fit.

I think those Mugen GP's are a decent price.

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Dc, ill even rock reps if anything. Budget starts at 400 to 600. Used, it dont matter.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I'm going to forum fest for sure. Went last year. Best show I've been to or entered in. So July it is. I gotta look at all the meets and shows going on that month so we can play around those ones.

Maybe we can have a small mini meet and kick back at XXX rootbeer in June. Then anyone can come if they choose but we won't be upset. Just make the Summer July Meet for sure!

There's a lot of wheels popping up on craigslist now. Summer's coming up so there will be more options. If you don't mind running reps. There's plenty on craigslist for $500. Just gotta get some tires.

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Yeah I'm going to forum fest for sure. Went last year. Best show I've been to or entered in. So July it is. I gotta look at all the meets and shows going on that month so we can play around those ones.

Maybe we can have a small mini meet and kick back at XXX rootbeer in June. Then anyone can come if they choose but we won't be upset. Just make the Summer July Meet for sure!

There's a lot of wheels popping up on craigslist now. Summer's coming up so there will be more options. If you don't mind running reps. There's plenty on craigslist for $500. Just gotta get some tires.

can't wait for the summer bro! as for them rims, where can i get some cheap tires? or its best to get some new ones? let me know!

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Always best to get new. Some of these places selling replicas do tire combos. Plus you want the tire warranty. Comes in handy.

Yup. Summer's bout to be dope!

·
Registered
66 Posts
My old tires are for sale for those who don't wanna buy new. PM me for details. 215/40-18 Falken Ziex 912

These are the show dates I have:
June 3 Import Face Off at PIR
June 9 Honda Tech meet at PIR
June 23 Forum Fest
July 20-21 Formula D at Evergreen Speedway

I would be down for a meet on any Sunday, but Saturdays would work with enough notice.

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
My old tires are for sale for those who don't wanna buy new. PM me for details. 215/40-18 Falken Ziex 912

These are the show dates I have:
June 3 Import Face Off at PIR
June 9 Honda Tech meet at PIR
June 23 Forum Fest
July 20-21 Formula D at Evergreen Speedway

I would be down for a meet on any Sunday, but Saturdays would work with enough notice.
yo lex how much for the tires? and whats the conidition? picking up some 18's coming soon. but need tires..

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah if I flush out the ssr's I'm probably gonna have to go 215/40.

I just requested all those days off!! Haha going to make all the shows and meets this summer.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts