Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Danmit i have to keep searching and finding and chasing after you guys for changing clubs on me!

Well i'm finally here!

This is my story, i brought the car in for my second service on tuesday, I had 21,000 kills on the my TSX already and it's been less than a year... i've been complaining about my tire wear and i need to do an alginment, but acura dealer just shruged it off!! so i went and paid for an alignment.

They always leave the car out on the lot for me to come pick up, but when i was finally able to get a ride bak to acura, they had lock my car inside!! but they siad they would leave the car for me to pick up wtf!! I told them i would come after hours to pick it up and they said it was okay!

so i come back the next morning, and i had to ask! for my alignment sheet "oops sorry seem to misplaced your alignment sheet somewhere" and they showed me the print out. danmit! they siad thats why the tires are almost gone! and now they're telling me i need new tires soon! WTF that what i've been saying the whole time!! if they did an alignment the first time i'd be fine!

also my rear brake pads are like down to less than 10% and they are wearing on the indicators now. Acura was going to charge me like 150 for labour to instal brakes and that was half price or somthing.. wtf!! i'd rather go buy better brake and install it for less

so finally i was back in my car and on my way, I went to buy some high performance brake maybe Endless, but then i was told about an equilvalent level Hawk high performance brakes, so i got those from a friend, only later to find out i could get them 2/3 of the price at another place i usually go to, danmit!! *sigh.. names have been left out intentionally*

after all this I was on my way to school afternoon/evening classes, and i just got my car detailed by the dealer... Then this constuction guy spraying the the wet cement on the raod, got wet cement all over my car F#$&^*!#$^%.... buy the time i got the car to campus, parts of the splash had already harden on the car!!! }=(

and as if my day wasn't bad enoug, my parents just got back in town, my life is over welcome to my hell

also some other bad/sad stuff happen but don't want to say... *sigh*

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Cyde said:
......also some other bad/sad stuff happen but don't want to say... *sigh*
More! More! We want MORE!!!!

Welcome, Cyde -- I've seen your posts on both of the other sites, but couldn't ever say hi because I was "gone" by then.

Yes, on both sites. Seems to be a pattern. :D :donno: :D

BTW I know I'm risking getting banned :p but don't we want Cyde's thread to be under Dealer's Corner or Ownership Experience or something like that?

Larchmont, who thinks this site is soon to become "Canada.com." rrrrrrrrr6

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
oh nono, this is a personal hello welcome to... ,i'm finally here now, type of thread

anyways..

All club meet, July 17th 2004, PNE lot at hastings and
Renfew

FREE!!!

http://www.vancouveraccords.com/php...opic.php?t=6378

http://www.revscene.net/forums/show...hreadid=208925&

every year there is atleast 300 cars, almost every club in bc is there to represent, we need to go to show people that us TSX's group exsist!

if not enough of us go together, InspireS was very kind to invite me and any other tsx's! we're heading down with AJR, i believe he leading AJR there...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
WELL cyde i give u the site already...........
how long did u get ur ride for?? why need new tires and brake so fast???

see....i told u already la........dont rush too fast..........it's like burning ur money...

u lose money on gas......(low mileages), tires, brake.....

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
228 said:

see....i told u already la........dont rush too fast..........it's like burning ur money...

see? potential c 9... this is what she is gonna instruct her children in the future. ROFL

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
YO Cyde!!! welcome!!!

but I think I icq you the link already... (wee... the acura-tsx admin gonna cry more b/c I am stealing their members ROFL)

hee.... I learned that I will never go to Acura dealer for service. The bitch overfill engine oil on my car. They did not torque the wheels according to spec (80ft lb) and 5 nuts not evenly tight... probably just air gun and bang all nuts on randomly. I am gonna service my baby myself...!!!

Which dealer did you go? I usually pick up my car from dealer after service is closed too... but I do the exchange with the reception... so never been a problem.

Threaten those bitch that you are taking them to small claim court. They will usually freak out because they don't want any case against them. Talk to their service manager. Tell him the story. If he doesn't buy it, then tell him he is going to the small claim court with ya.

For brake pads.... this is bad... but for less than $50, you learned that person is not really a friend to you. I would say it is a good trade :)

hee... but why you don't like it when you parents come back? Parents are your best friend... they will love you more than your gf :)

hee... I hope you will feel better.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
you peeps sure are having issues with yoru dealerships...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
why not report them to Acura Canada Public Relations...or whatever it's called?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
SAZABI said:
The problem is... Acura Canada doesn't care either....
just keep calling and calling and calling and calling...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
SAZABI said:
see? potential c 9... this is what she is gonna instruct her children in the future. ROFL
:soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Honestly, Cyde... I didn't see how you drive and what you did on your ride. But seems like the Tire wearing out is because of your driving habits. But from what I heard fromthe others, you are driving way too fast, and way too. half year 21000 kicks... you must be a pro-taxi driving... slow down... take some rest FOR YOUR CAR.

Regarding the Brake Pad, how many times I told my friend that YOU NEED A HIGH PREFORMANCE ROTOR FOR YOUR GOD DMAN HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKE PAD. If you just installed them with the OEM rotor. Hahahahahaa... good luck. You have to save some money now since you will need a new set of rotor VERY SOON.

Good Luck.!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
SPoon_TSX said:
Honestly, Cyde... I didn't see how you drive and what you did on your ride. But seems like the Tire wearing out is because of your driving habits. But from what I heard fromthe others, you are driving way too fast, and way too. half year 21000 kicks... you must be a pro-taxi driving... slow down... take some rest FOR YOUR CAR.

Regarding the Brake Pad, how many times I told my friend that YOU NEED A HIGH PREFORMANCE ROTOR FOR YOUR GOD DMAN HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKE PAD. If you just installed them with the OEM rotor. Hahahahahaa... good luck. You have to save some money now since you will need a new set of rotor VERY SOON.

Good Luck.!
I agree with the brake pad part. Even those ceramic brake pad gonna kill the stock rotor. ** the rotor on my accord got killed already... RIP

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
he got long mileage becoz he love long drive distance to his college......

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
First I'd like to thank everyone for the warm welcome! =)

228 said:

Don't even go there... my last months bill for gas was approx $500

SAZABI said:
YO Cyde!!! welcome!!!

but I think I icq you the link already... (wee... the acura-tsx admin gonna cry more b/c I am stealing their members ROFL)

hee.... I learned that I will never go to Acura dealer for service. The bitch overfill engine oil on my car. They did not torque the wheels according to spec (80ft lb) and 5 nuts not evenly tight... probably just air gun and bang all nuts on randomly. I am gonna service my baby myself...!!!

Which dealer did you go? I usually pick up my car from dealer after service is closed too... but I do the exchange with the reception... so never been a problem.

Threaten those bitch that you are taking them to small claim court. They will usually freak out because they don't want any case against them. Talk to their service manager. Tell him the story. If he doesn't buy it, then tell him he is going to the small claim court with ya.

For brake pads.... this is bad... but for less than $50, you learned that person is not really a friend to you. I would say it is a good trade :)

hee... but why you don't like it when you parents come back? Parents are your best friend... they will love you more than your gf :)

hee... I hope you will feel better.
i've kinda gotten pretty close with the staff at service cuz i'm their alot, and help me, i bring krispy cream lol, it's just the techs/ mechnaics/detailers that i don't get a chance to talk to that are the problem i think.

And my friend gave me almost cost for the pads as a good discount, but theoir cost was hier than this other place, it wasn't his fault, he didn't know, i've known him for a long time...

SPoon_TSX said:

Good Luck.!
i've had the car about a year now, and i have over 21,000 km on it, the tire wear was from the alignment factor also, one you see my tires you'll understand.

don't worry, i already have side slotted rotors on the way...
cuz my stock rotors are warped already, lathed and machined it several times but dosen't work ,getting those side slotted, no cross drill cuz they warp easily.

went to get my mugen afe filter yesterday, danmit they sent me the wrong one, they gave me the rsx one. they gave me some type of round cylinder thing with both end completly open and through.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Cyde said:
my stock rotors are warped already, lathed and machined it several times but dosen't work
I just turned 4,000 miles on my TSX, and I have also had this same problem. Acura faced my rotors, and put new pads on all the way around for free (the first time). This was two weeks ago, and it is starting agian :(
Joker - who has not been driving hard since he got his car back :donno:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts