Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it had been the second time in 2 wks i was given a car search crossing the border after work...those inspectors are crazy...i personnally think that i don't look like a drug dealer and someone who has more than $10,000 to bring across the border and i have no mods on my ride...y search my ride!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
it had been the second time in 2 wks i was given a car search crossing the border after work...those inspectors are crazy...i personnally think that i don't look like a drug dealer and someone who has more than $10,000 to bring across the border and i have no mods on my ride...y search my ride!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
may be because you look pretty and the inspector want a chance to talk to you and see you longer. I hope they are not taking you to their search room next time...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
SAZABI said:
may be because you look pretty and the inspector want a chance to talk to you and see you longer.
I was thinking the same Saz.. ;)
Joker - who is still waiting to see Zigen's photo :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Zigen said:
i think sazabi saw me on my way home..
But we didn't.. :(

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SAZABI said:
may be because you look pretty and the inspector want a chance to talk to you and see you longer. I hope they are not taking you to their search room next time...
no doubt it...i think they were more interested in my bb...they don't take me to the search room, they asked me to stand on the side walk under the "SUN"...so hot out today too...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Joker said:
I was thinking the same Saz.. ;)
Joker - who is still waiting to see Zigen's photo :D
She is pretty..!!!!
next time if I am in that area, I will make sure I have my camera ready.

(Zigen, I am glad that you did not wear one of those terminator hat, or I would result in an accident b/c I will just rofl)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
no doubt it...i think they were more interested in my bb...they don't take me to the search room, they asked me to stand on the side walk under the "SUN"...so hot out today too...
oh,... did you put those thing that prevent sun shine?
LOL I don't know what you call that... those make up thing....

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SAZABI said:
oh,... did you put those thing that prevent sun shine?
LOL I don't know what you call that... those make up thing....
sun block...not make up thing...everyone should wear sun block... :D

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SAZABI said:
She is pretty..!!!!
next time if I am in that area, I will make sure I have my camera ready.

(Zigen, I am glad that you did not wear one of those terminator hat, or I would result in an accident b/c I will just rofl)
NO...not pretty!

no terminator hat for me...haha..i am not 'ar tai' ma!!

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SAZABI said:
so, those thing called sun block? those thing you put on skin wor.
Well... I don't use those, so I don't know.... :bawling:
you should..actually everybody should...it does help prevent wrinkles, frickles (which could turn into deadly cancer).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts