Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see on eBay that people are selling the body kit (they claim its made by Acura) for only $800-$900 as opposed to the $1600 acura charges for the parts and labor. How hard is it to install the body kit? Ive never done ANY work on a car before. Is it wise to buy this off ebay? Anyone had any experience with buying this kit off of eBay? I dont want to end up with $800 of car equipment that is useless. Thanks.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Many dealers do business on eBay, so check to see if they are one. The price you found is actually competitive if you shop around.

If you still feel uncomfortable, PM me and I can give you a reputable contact who will provide you with an excellent deal and customer service.

As for installation difficulty, it's not terribly hard but I don't know your skill level so it might be a little intimidating if you never have done any installs?

I've attached the install instructions for you to look over and decide. If you take your time, read carefully and post any questions, we can help walk you through it.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts