Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says or know where i can get deals on them. Thanks you guys!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
look where our convo is going, LOL. just an acura dealership? website? let me know, i want one. what you guys think? set of wheels first or front lip? and know anyone does sound system installment? i got my sub and amp already, just need amp kit and converter I think?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Yeah, I probably will spend around 100 to have it sanded and resprayed, But might as well but NEW lip and sell the old one. That's for in the future though because it's not necessary right now.

Curry Acura, Delray, look those up and call to see if they have it in stock.

I know I should make a thread for this but.... would anybody be interested in a CARBING front tower bar? I could use the cash and I'm probably not going to install it anytime soon. Just getting a feeler though, if I can get a good enough offer, then I'll let it go. If not, it'll sit nicely in my bay this summer.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Its not new. Used but in pretty decent condition. Couple minor blemishes here but the coating is not chipped and the badge on it is in great shape. Shoot me a PM on what you want to spend on it. Keep in mind it is 389 + shipping/tax from Heeltoe. One thing with this is you have to run a different plug cover since this was only made for the CL7. I believe you can run any JDM plug cover. I was planning on picking up a ARC cover to run with this bar but boy is ARC stuff expensive.

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
well you can pm tsxpert. but luke just told me he picked up his rear lip not long ago. its different when you come in person. But pnoy i know you live all the way in tacome. like DC said. its also good to get it at heeltoeauto. i think its like 308 +30 for ship. ask marcus for the details.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
might be lynnwood honda.. right tsxpert?
Sorry just saw this. Yeah I always go thru Lynnwood Honda. If you wanna get a deal. Just ask for Rob and tell him RT sent you. Luke knows me too. Pretty much half the dealership haha but they run parts. Rob is the parts manager.

In person works best. Then they remember your face. If you call. They'll know who I am. Better! Rear lip was priced at $418+ tax or so. I was out the door with everything for $280. So not bad. Rear lip also came with brand new exhaust tips finishers. I don't need them so just gonna sell them. Then the lips right around $250. Steal!

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry just saw this. Yeah I always go thru Lynnwood Honda. If you wanna get a deal. Just ask for Rob and tell him RT sent you. Luke knows me too. Pretty much half the dealership haha but they run parts. Rob is the parts manager.

In person works best. Then they remember your face. If you call. They'll know who I am. Better! Rear lip was priced at $418+ tax or so. I was out the door with everything for $280. So not bad. Rear lip also came with brand new exhaust tips finishers. I don't need them so just gonna sell them. Then the lips right around $250. Steal!

bro, your the man! called him instead since I won't have time to make it to lynnwood. I'm going to be getting that real soon, he was saying about 265 after tax?

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
how much you want for the tips? thats funny rob and luke knows me too.. lol. i go there every other day for parts that needs to be replace on my whip.. right i'm just at a down time. saving money for rims before the meet. but i might just end up with my stocks.

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how much you want for the tips? thats funny rob and luke knows me too.. lol. i go there every other day for parts that needs to be replace on my whip.. right i'm just at a down time. saving money for rims before the meet. but i might just end up with my stocks.
i might just go with the stocks too, still looks clean to me. front lip hopefully before the 19th. see you then bro. you got anything for sales by the way? lol.

·
1,465 Posts
Idk I sell them for cheap. Like $40...? They are brand new still wrapped up. I have no use for them. I have 2 pairs now but i Rock ap2 tips.

Glad I could help you out pnoy haha I just got my rear lip on Tuesday. It's sooooooo minty. Gonna throw it on right before the meet. It's worth 265. Can't beat that price anywhere brand new painted with all hardware.

·
1,465 Posts
Oh since its only a week away pretty much. I say premeet at Ashway P&R on 164th and Ashway in Lynnwood. Let's plan on meeting at 11:00am roll out around 11:15 unless people are still rolling in. Gotta get good parking for everyone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts