Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought i would try selling my ride here locally. it is an 04 tsx auto nonav 108k miles on it. currently it has the tein flex coilovers installed. i have the edfc and motors for it , but not installed. , oem front lip and foglights. rear window visor, mugen shift knob, aluminum pedals, interior is clean no rips. I'm asking 11500 with the tein suspension or 10500 without or make me an offer. its also listed in the forsale in the classified section of this forum for pics. or pm for pics. have title in hand, new brakes . doen't need anything more. also did the recall on the powersteering line and also changed the drive belt. runs strong and corners great also has a front strut bar installed. forgot to mension front euro r grill and emblem with radiotor cover conversion . super clean look.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey let me know if you would like to sell any of the extra parts you have on your tsx..I was the one that bought that extra grill you had...Met ya in Salem..I live up in Portland now..Still never got the radiator cover conversion done :(
You still have your stock grill?..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts