Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am selling my 2004 Acura TSX the car is in great condition inside and out only drove it to school and work manual transmission original clutch drives like a brand new car only thing wrong is driver seat is leaned back and won't come back up easy fix car is salvage title due to hit at passenger door but I fixed it and you wouldn't know if it got hit asking 6500$ for it but I am negotiable so come look at this jem for yourself. Car has 70,875 miles on it still driving so miles will go up call me at (631)*418-4808 if your interested serious inquires only and will not let beginners test drive. No low ballers Contact me for pictures

·
Registered
4 Posts
The description of your car can attract attention, it would be nice to attach a few photos here so that real buyers can accurately decide about the purchase. I remember how last year I had to sell my vehicle due to some financial difficulties. I have been looking for a good platform for sale but there were only onlookers who did not want to buy but just looked and dreamed of someday buying an automobile. My friend found out about this offer and advised me on a good site where you can quickly and easily sell your car. If you are still interested in this topic, visit website

1 - 3 of 3 Posts