Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of selling my TSX. I've looked at Kelley Blue Book and Edmunds -they don't list the resale value of TSX because it's still too new. Does anyone have any idea what price range I can expect to sell my car for?

It's 5AT, Premium White Pearl w/ Navigation, Acura Factory Foglights, Custom 18" rims, 22,500 miles.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
549 Posts
on a trade int hey will offer you anywhere from 18,500 to 22,500 - thats from waht i did when i went to get prices on a trade in with 23,000 miles... and mine was automatic not manual... if you tried to sell it straight out i would personally guess no more than 24,000 just because the same one u can go to a dealer and get for around 500 above invoice... :-\

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
I think Vik is pretty close, except that I think $18,500 is low, even considering that he's giving that as the BOTTOM figure. With the Nav, even with as much as 22,500 miles, and even on a trade-in, I'd be surprised if he'd have trouble getting at least $20,000. OTOH I think the $22,500 is overly optimistic, even as a TOP figure.

And I think $24,000 is an overly optimistic figure for a private sale, even considering that he's giving that as the TOP figure. I'd guess you could aim for $22,500-23,000 on a private sale.

·
The Voice of Reason
1,481 Posts
Try e-bay "completed items"

A black AT TSX, no nav. with 4311 miles sold for $23,200 today. You can extrapolate forward for the navi and backwards for the miles. Also, to whom you'd plan to sell it. A private party would pay more than a dealer.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
2003 ?

if you don't mind ....why you selling after just one year ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts