Eibach Pro Kit Springs

19" Axis Seven Mods W/ Toyo 35-35-19 FZ4's
Factory Body Kit

Recently Tinted Windows, No pics of that yet

Car Domain Page : None

·
Registered
27 Posts
dood sweet ass ride... i got one too but i got a question for u... do u ahve any problems with the 19's rubbin??? also how is the ride with the eibachs??? any butterflying?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
31 Posts
shdwTSX said:
dood sweet ass ride... i got one too but i got a question for u... do u ahve any problems with the 19's rubbin??? also how is the ride with the eibachs??? any butterflying?
thanks.
no rubbing what so ever. it's cambered in the back enough to have a car load of people and still not rub. Rides good w/ the eibachs

·
Registered
30 Posts
this might sound like a dumb question but I am about to get a eibach pro kit on my TSX and i was wondering what does a camber kit do for the car ? and is it needed once you get the springs?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aznregulata88 said:
this might sound like a dumb question but I am about to get a eibach pro kit on my TSX and i was wondering what does a camber kit do for the car ? and is it needed once you get the springs?
not needed for the eibach pro kit. I have seen over 6 TSX's with eibach pro kits and no camber kits with out any tire ware problems.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
122 Posts
actually there is quite a rear camber on the tsx after the pro kit. it is recommended that you get them. you can tell by looking at the rears that there is camber. i have them on mine but i have yet to order the camber adjusters.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
31 Posts
no spacers needed. i posted the wheel size early in the thread. they just barely fit tho. you could only fit about 2 pieces of paper inbetween the spoke and the brake calliper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts