Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:attention
I just scanned the entire TL service manual (yes I know this is a TSX forum)... but I was just thinking that somebody should do this for the TSX. I have seen many people in the past looking for pages from the manual.... if you want to see what I did its at www.acurakid.com

If somebody wants to lose their service manual I will scan it (only if I get it within the next week as I don't have access to it past next week)... but I will cut the binding off the manual..so it would be your loss to benefit the forum.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Good job vik ! but I don't see any links to the manual on your website. did you take it off or something ?

I wouldn't mind loosing the manual, actually been thinking of doing what ya did.

I'd like to hear from you if there is a faster way of scanning the whole tome (I am thinking of doing it page-by-page over a couple weeks or so :eek: )

I was interested in getting one of the electronics things you were selling for setting up rear camera. I wonder if the final owner actually got it working.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to take it off because it is copyrighted meterial - Acura would have sued me and taken my site away as well as the "other forum"

I scanned it with an auto-feeder scanner - took me about an hour or so

The avelectronics unit? The final user did get it working to my knowledge...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts