Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB a set of nice 18' wheels, mugen side window visors, rear window spoiler, lowering springs let me know what you got with pics thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have a brand new set of replica mugen visors with the 3M tape untouched for 25$ + shipping. You can check the thread on them, look the same minus the mugen symbol. I think the new ones are 35.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
i have a rear roof spoiler for $160 obo..check out my thread for pics...new never installed primer ready for paint...

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im looking to spend up to 500 for wheels i got 18" 5 zigen like split 5 starts in gunmetal just dont like them

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i had a s2000 turbo charged before this car i traded it cause im having a kid need a bigger car just want this one to look good thanks really looking for mugen style side window visors, lowering springs that are around $100 and the rear window spoiler i am looking for is the one that look like the side window visors

·
Registered
109 Posts
i have megan lowering springs and stock struts ill sell them for 200 plus shipping only 45k on the car and lowering springs were put on at around 43k.. i decided to go slammed and bought coilovers so im selling springs struts everything 200

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just bought lowering springs and the euro r front grill and emblems off heel toe. still looking for the other three items

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am going to be selling/listing my 18" authentic Mugen GP wheels w/center caps and 225-40R18 Ventus V12 tires for 1700 + shipping. PM me and we can talk!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just bought wheels supposed to go pick up this weekend if it falls through ill let you know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts