Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never posted about my problems usually you guys have them on here when I search for the problem... But anyhow I know there is alot on this. Pls spare me on this and read this:

The TSX only shakes when hard braking say... 75mph to 25ish mph. I recently just bought new rotors and pads. but when I'm coasting at 75mph and I brake normal it's all good. no vibs no shaking. only when I stepped on the brake hard. wheels are balanced, pads were embeded right... 60-10 3-4times... it doesnt shake at high speeds. The only reason I changed it before was because the old rotors shooked every time I hit the brakes no matter what speed I was in... but it doesnt now only when hard braking...but now I'm out of ideas... hopefully nothing too expensive since I'm a college student and money flys....litterally!:D

Pls help. Í've read several of threads on somewhat simular but no answers for me was found.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Did you get quality pads and rotors? That sounds like the same problem I experienced for the last year but that was resolved with new rotors and pads.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.