Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a loyal Mobile gas user :p have been using Mobile gas for at least 10 years now. However, all my buddies are switching to the new Shell V-power now. They said it is much better gas than the Mobile.

Does anyone use Vpower for their TSX ? Is there any different in performance ?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
There's only one Shell station in Rockford that I know of... Have been using Amoco Ultimate...and always will :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
G

·
Diesel said:
I am a loyal Mobile gas user :p have been using Mobile gas for at least 10 years now. However, all my buddies are switching to the new Shell V-power now. They said it is much better gas than the Mobile.

Does anyone use Vpower for their TSX ? Is there any different in performance ?
ive switched from Mobil to Sunoco then recently to Shell. Shell v-power IMO does improve performance.

·
Registered
57 Posts
JDM_aCk said:
ive switched from Mobil to Sunoco then recently to Shell. Shell v-power IMO does improve performance.
How can it possibly improve performance on a new car? I can see how it might be able to on an older car but I think you need to come up with some proof to backup your claim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.