Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a couple of you at the meet said you were going to make this so I just wanted to post it and see who all was going! Can't wait for this meet. Hope to see you guys!

Took this from Honda-Tech:

Get ready because the BBQ is gonna be bigger and better than ever this year! With the SoHonda Garage crew, and the SolFresh crew there will be some great quality cars, and good people like always. This year the BBQ is going to be presented by my website "All Things Proper"! So be sure to check out Allthingsproper.com, and check out our table at the BBQ!

As usual we'll ask that people contribute to the food, drink, and supplies list. We'll need the usual barbecue stuff like Dogs, Burgers, Buns, Utensils, charcoal, water, drinks, beer, etc.
Please take a look at the Roll Call and try to bring something not already accounted for. Burgers Buns and Dogs (or whatever else can be thrown on the grill is most important!

The local fellas will be setting up the spot around 10-11 am, but we ask for people to start showing up at 12:00 noon.

Address and directions

James Baird State Park
14 Maintenance Lane
Pleasant Valley, NY 12569

We also ask that nobody does any burnouts, vtec passes, revs their car obnoxiously etc. People have been good in the past, but there are always some toolbags that have to stick out in the crowd. There will be NY state Troopers present. The past 2 meets they have sat at the entrance to the park. As far as I know nobody has gotten hassled. So just keep it cool and there wont be a problem.

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
assuming i dont have plans, i'm there lol

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Ill be showing up.... let's get a caravan going for this.... I was thinkin exit 11. Rest stop on nj turnpike who's down

·
sponsor by MY POCKET!!
1,539 Posts
damn i work smh (i should get an extension) evil laugh!

Ill be showing up.... let's get a caravan going for this.... I was thinkin exit 11. Rest stop on nj turnpike who's down
don't come to the jungle lmao

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Shit I thought it was jersey... lol... I guess ill be going to your side of the jungle son....lol....

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
^^smh itll still probably be cheaper for rob to get there than it will for people in queens or long island to get here. damn tolls!!!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to see u guys wanna go! I just hope they have that entrance fixed. I went one year and there was a huge hole.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
^^smh itll still probably be cheaper for rob to get there than it will for people in queens or long island to get here. damn tolls!!!!!
Don't hate little man.... just make it happen....

·
sponsor by MY POCKET!!
1,539 Posts
im riding solo.. :( (work...) meet you guys there..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts