Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a type-r red stitched shift boot in my old 97 civic hatch and I loved it. So as I was googling trying to debate which shift knob to get for bardi's second batch of short shifters I came across a thread on 8th gen civic about shift boots and this website someone posted in the thread. Shift boot store - RedlineGoods leather shift boots Anybody use these guys or have changed the shift boots in your tsx? I'm really debating on a red stitched black boot again since im gonna take the console apart to install the short shifter lol. :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the EK boots would fit with no problem in our cars huh? That blue is real nice and matches the blue middle console lights in the car. I was thinking about the blue blox 490 knob.

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
Honestly if password didn't put their name and ugly ass logo on everything I would actually maaaybe consider getting some parts from those A-holes

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmmm when I looked on the their site I didnt see the logo on the boot maybe i didnt look hard enough. I actually emailed them about the boot and which one would fit the tsx and then they emailed me back we dont make one for the tsx lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts