Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snow is melting and Spring is near... I hope.
Looking for a recommendation on a mechanic shop to install my BuddyClub N+ in the GTA. I'm located in the Mississauga area...

Any advice on coilover settings or anything I may need to know about the BuddyClub's before installing them?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
303 Posts
Everyone has their preferences but I normally go here for everything. I meant Chi as a Mechanic and has now become a great friend! I would not trust my car to anyone else. Quick, reliable and friendly service. I know of many other TSXCLUB members who has bought their vehicles to him as well. I'm sure others will vouch.

20 Heritage Rd unit 17, Markham, ON, Canada

http://www.360-auto.com/

·
Registered
972 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carriers / scratchieepants - thanks for the recommendation, looks and sounds like a great shop but a bit far from Mississauga... i will keep it in mind but first choice would be something in the west end

miLan - Ive been thinking to do it myself, I will look at those links provided and see if I am capable of doing it.. never thought i would install my own suspenion. And thanks for the Preload DIY, kind of confusing but I will figure it out... haven't really played around with the BuddyClubs yet.
BTW, thanks for those Acura center caps :D.. did you install your own suspension?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
Personally.
I've done this as a driveway job. It's not a hard task, just make sure you KNOW what you're doing, otherwise it will be a long process. With step by step instructions you'll be fine. You'll just be in serious back aching pain afterwards. lol

+1 to 360 Auto. I had them install my Coilovers recently. Quickly done with no troubles & was definetly worth the price. Great guy!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much did 360 Auto charge for install? Do you know if they have an alignment machine at there shop?

I was recommended a shop named B-line mechanics which is located in Mississauga.

index

Quoted $250 for install of BuddyClubs & $85 for 4 wheel alignment... sounds decent
I still need to preload coilovers and decide how low I want to go, TSX will have 18" '09 Accord Coupe V6 rims

·
Registered
972 Posts
How much did 360 Auto charge for install? Do you know if they have an alignment machine at there shop?

I was recommended a shop named B-line mechanics which is located in Mississauga.

index

Quoted $250 for install of BuddyClubs & $85 for 4 wheel alignment... sounds decent
I still need to preload coilovers and decide how low I want to go, TSX will have 18" '09 Accord Coupe V6 rims
B-Line carries a good reputation, but they are pricey.

I installed the coilovers on my own. If I recall correctly, it took about 1.5 hours.

·
Officially a Whiner
983 Posts
All of my mechanical work, body work, customizations have been done at Street Performance for the last 4 years. Period. Ive tried other shops around the GTA but always go back to Street Performance.

And yes, I also live in Mississauga. So the fact that I take the time out of my day to drive there, even for an oil change, should tell you something about this place.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All of my mechanical work, body work, customizations have been done at Street Performance for the last 4 years. Period. Ive tried other shops around the GTA but always go back to Street Performance.

And yes, I also live in Mississauga. So the fact that I take the time out of my day to drive there, even for an oil change, should tell you something about this place.
Do they have an alignment machine on site?
Any idea on pricing to install coilovers? Let me know, if not I'll give them a shout

·
Registered
75 Posts
I reccomend Import Performance Centre at the Brampton/Mississauga boarder.
Owners name is Ken, I've had all my works done there.
He dosn't jhave the equipment to do an alignment though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts