Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

This is my first car so I am new to this.

I have a silver 2004 Acura TSX 6 Speed.

I am wondering what is the best Short Ram Intake to get, I want a good one but not too expensive either.

Any other helpful tips about intakes are welcome too :)

Thanks

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Neat article

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the K&N Typhoon, works good and it's not too expensive and its easy to switch between CAI and short ram, you can pick what works best for you or your tune

·
Registered
135 Posts
i have an injen cai it can be converted to short ram i love it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have an injen cai it can be converted to short ram i love it.
Is there a difference in sound when u convert it to SRI? I have the same intake but I've never converted it. Comptech icebox is supposed to be real good too. Kinda wish I had went with that instead of injen cai

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Is there a difference in sound when u convert it to SRI? I have the same intake but I've never converted it. Comptech icebox is supposed to be real good too. Kinda wish I had went with that instead of injen cai
Why a comptech icebox is basically a stock intake without the grooves and yeah there is a difference in sound between cai and sri's

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ive had it sri and cai and i like the sound of the cai a lot better thats what i have now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts