Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
the guy on the couch
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am sure this has been answered before...but which type is better??? and AEM vs. injen vs. k&n??? can i get some ideas and reviews??? since i recently bought my tsx i am sure any words of advice will be helpful to me...thanx...

·
Registered
48 Posts
K series engines like cold air rather than a hot engine bay. I would definately go cold air. Inken and K&N are similar

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
I have had AEM Cold Air Intakes on my previous cars and I think they are pretty good, beside the scare of flooding the engine with water, and thats where the bypass valve comes to play. I prefer CAI!! :fro:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Well AEM Does not make a Cold Air Application for the TSX, as far as flooding its not an issue whatsoever, seriously dont give much thought into that, its not gonna happen, well anyway CAI is the best, I wouldnt go with anything else for the TSX, I personally have the K&N Typhoon, but most here have the Injen... :shrug: just a matter of prefrence, they all use the same technoligy (K&N, Injen and AEM all use K&N Cone Filters)... go to www.hopupracing.com ..... Cheapest place Ive found on the net

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Dude, Look Forget SR, just **** it, its not worth while at All SR Mode Sucks, most CAI's can convert to SR, but theres no real reason too... Forget SR it sucks and not in the good way that a CAI Sucks, or a cute blonde w/ pigtails...

·
the guy on the couch
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MemphisRheins said:
Dude, Look Forget SR, just **** it, its not worth while at All SR Mode Sucks, most CAI's can convert to SR, but theres no real reason too... Forget SR it sucks and not in the good way that a CAI Sucks, or a cute blonde w/ pigtails...

hahaha very well put...looks like CAI all the way...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.