Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m conflicted and I want to tap into the abundance of information here on reddit to help me make a decision. Im thinking of buying a 2020 AWD RDX with the Technology and A-spec package. Online the price comes out to about $46,000. With a trade in of about $12,000 (2015 AWD Honda CR-V, 66000mi) and a down payment of $15,000 I will need to finance about $19000.
My hold ups: (1). I could buy a cheaper car with better mileage and not have a big payment with lots of similar features...but I would know what car to buy. (2). I can hold off on buying the 2020 and wait another year or two to see how they improve the car further. This this something that I should consider.
I’d like some advice to see what you know about the 2020 RDX model and it’s features and possibly cars which are similar. I’d like to know what your experience is like owning an Acura compared to other cars. And id like to know how you feel about the price of the car compared to what it delivers.
Thank you

·
Registered
862 Posts
No, you shouldnt buy that can of worms. Its incredibly raw and full of glitches at the moment. You dont have to be a googling geek to find enormous amount of feedbacks of how many problems it has , engine stall related, harsh and troublesome transmission work on many of those , multimedia \ head unit problems and list goes on. Wait for facelift and then wait for another 4-6 months to see if all of that been addressed and fixed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts