Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! I had fun at the last meet. I was thinking we do something weekly? Now that the weather is starting to get better and the weather people are wrong almost all the time now. I dunno I was thinking doing dave and buster game night, or just chilling by there. I just want to see more meets happening and not just once every one or two months. I remember back then when I had my accord. I always rolled 20-30 cars deep just going on cruises on the LIE at night, or going to car shows, and even doing dave and buster nights!!

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
I'm down..... but lately the weather has been wack...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Where at an what days. I am always down on weekends when I'm not working around the house. I should have a meet/BBQ/pool party at my house :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Choose some places guys and then we run them! Maybe have bi monthly cruises to jones beach and then have bbq there? I was also thinking of other meets at whitestone area. And finally in the city and get chicken over rice !! I see souped up cars there on very nice weekends..( not lately because of the construction, but we can!! )

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where at an what days. I am always down on weekends when I'm not working around the house. I should have a meet/BBQ/pool party at my house :)
We can do that, as long as people bring stuff and pay a cover charge lolz jk!! Everyone has to bring something for the kid though hehe...

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Now that's what I'm talking about..... ill bring the booze..... lol.....

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
im down! me and all my friends have a "meet" every monday night, its always a good time. we should pick a few spots and make a schedule

·
Registered
259 Posts
Haha I'm serious tho. Maybe like mid July or august? I live on a private road, huge driveway and an acre of yard, 20x40 inground pool w a water slide! We can all get food, drinks, or whatever. Lemme know we Xander who want to come to PA!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Haha I'm serious tho. Maybe like mid July or august? I live on a private road, huge driveway and an acre of yard, 20x40 inground pool w a water slide! We can all get food, drinks, or whatever. Lemme know we Xander who want to come to PA!
nicee!!!
then pool party at my house the following week! 16x32 inground as
well!!lol

im down for a meet, get some weekly tsx love in my schedule!

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
sara start a thread with a date and time along with the address... that way people can add themselves to the list along with what they bringing to the table...

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wouldnt mind seeing the tsx crowd, especially at Dave and Busters.

yea we should do weekly meets at dave and buster for the local guys tristate/jersey/long island I was thinking either weekdays after 8pm Weekends we could meet up as well. We could play games/bar whatever.... Maybe go bowling at garden state lanes on sundays?

·
Registered
63 Posts
All - I might be selling thje TSX. Wanted your opinions.

65K miles. Just got tinted (charcool paid 225)

Don't know many people here, but here is my car!

Just put TL-Type S wheels/brand new tires! I have gotten tons of compliments for it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts