Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Though I would share this one sick @ss rolling shot somebody took of my E92:toocool:

·
Scientisting since 2005
1,232 Posts
+1 killer shot !

any specific photo information as far as the shutter speed or aperture settings ? camera ?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
nice picture

·
TSX of the Month Winner
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
+1 killer shot !

any specific photo information as far as the shutter speed or aperture settings ? camera ?
No really sure, but I could ask the the person who took the shot.
Very nice!
Damn...that is a sick rolling shot :D
nice picture
Looks awesome Lito!
Thaks guys!

Nice Lito! You still in Kensington?
sup man! yeah still in the area:tu2:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Nice man. Have you gotten any Dinan reflash on that thing? I've seen some crazy numbers possible for that car, maybe on par with the M3.

Def :leghump: on that

I was thinking about an S4 for myself. Also 3.0T

·
TSX of the Month Winner
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice man. Have you gotten any Dinan reflash on that thing? I've seen some crazy numbers possible for that car, maybe on par with the M3.

Def :leghump: on that

I was thinking about an S4 for myself. Also 3.0T

Thanks man! My car currenly has Giac stage1 flash. Planning to upgrade to stage 2 later. The new Audi S4 are nice, but aren't they supercharged though?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,569 Posts
Thanks man! My car currenly has Giac stage1 flash. Planning to upgrade to stage 2 later. The new Audi S4 are nice, but aren't they supercharged though?
E92 is so damn sexy! but I am bias...(f)(l)(a)( I wish I can have a nice rolling shot as yours! I am running with jb3 and still didn't have time to upgrade it to jb4 yet... too lazy...:eek:hsnap:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts